Roleystone Community College is an Independent Public School and as such is governed by a College Board.
The Function of the College Board is to:
- Take part in establishing and reviewing the College's objectives, priorities and general policies including constructing the Ethos, Vision, Mission and Values statements for the College.
- Take part in the planning of financial arrangements necessary to fund the College's objectives, priorities and general policy directions.
- Take part in the evaluation of the College's performance in achieving its objectives, priorities and general policy directions.
- Note certain charges, contributions advertising and sponsorship agreements.
- Take part in formulating a Code of Conduct for the Students, Staff, Families and Visitors attending the College.
- Determine the College's Dress Code in consultation with the Students, their Parents and the Staff of the College, when they are attending or representing the College.
- Provide advice to the Principal on religious education and related activities.
- Promote the College in the community.
The College Board does not take part in the day-to-day management of the College or its operations. Expressions of Interest which will outline its composition and the meeting dates and times will be called for if and when required by the Chairperson or his delegate early in Term One, of each year.
Where every student is capable of successful learning